Oregon, Illinois (2010) Meeting
Midwest PARC publishes all documents in the standard portable document format (PDF), an ISO standard.
- Dan Thompson and R. Augustine: Fifteen years of Blanding's Turtle (Emydoidea blandingii) Head-starting in DuPage County, IL
- James Spetz and R. Spence: Investigation of Blanding's Turtle Ecology in Ohio and Results of Captive Headstart Efforts at the Cleveland Metroparks
- David Mifsud and S. Kahl: Head-starting Blanding's Turtles: Stabilizing Populations Impacted by Subsidized Predation, Road Mortality and Subsequent Population Decline
- Steve Harvey: When Habitat Management Isn't Enough: Raccoon Management on a Turtle Nesting Beach
- Arun Sethuraman, R. Paitz, J. Christiansen, T. VanDeWalle, A. LeClere, C. Chandler, S. McGaugh, E. Myers, J. Refsnider, J. Monson-Miller, S Hayden and F. Janzen: Population Genetics and Phylogeographic History of Emydoidea blandingii across the Midwestern states of Iowa, Illinois, Nebraska and Minnesota
- Jeanine Refsnider and M. Linck: Reproductive Ecology of Blanding's Turtles in Minnesota
- Madeleine Linck and N. Gillette: Overwintering Sites and Survival of Hatchling Emydoidea blandingii in Crow-Hassan Park Reserve in East Central Minnesota
- Whitney Banning, M. J. Dreslik, M.R. Douglas, N.K. Marioni and C.A. Phillips: Mating Systems and Determinants of Reproductive Success in Male Blanding's Turtles
- Lee Walston, K. LaGory and S. Najjar: Ecology and Conservation of Blanding's Turtles (Emydoidea blandingii) in Southern New Hampshire
- Kent Bekker: Blanding's Turtles of the Oak Savannah Habitat of Northwest Ohio
- Andrew Kuhns: Monitoring and Management of the Blanding's Turtle, Emydoidea blandingii, in Lake County, Illinois
- Michael Pappas and J. Congdon: “Conservation and management Concerns Related to Patterns of Nesting and Hatchling Orientation During Nest Dispersal of Emydoidea blandingii, Chelydra serpentina and Chrysemys picta belli
- Jeffrey W. Lang: Blanding's Turtles on the Valentine NWR in the Nebraska Sandhills: Ecology, Management, and Conservation of a Megapopulation
- Dan Ludwig: Steps towards a Blanding's Turtle Recovery Plan in Illinois: Status Assessment and Management
- Jennifer Anderson-Cruz: Natural Resources Conservation Service Blanding's Turtle Conservation Efforts in Iowa
- Justin Congdon, O.M. Kinney and R.D. Nagle: Ecological and Demographic Issues Related to Conservation and Management of the Long-lived Blanding's Turtle
The original announcement has been archived for historical purposes.
Minutes from past meetings are available from the main meeting page.